* Uses the generated result tree instead of the result list. The visitor
* traverses the tree and creates several html files. The "package view" file
* (index.html) displays an overview of packages, classes and the number of
* rule violations they contain. All the other html files represent a class
* and show detailed information about the violations.
The visit method (Visitor Pattern). There are 3 types of ReportNodes:
RuleViolation - contains a RuleViolation, Class - represents a class and
contains the name of the class, Package - represents a package and
contains the name(s) of the package.